Must Reads in Media & Technology: Dec. 1
Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Would Facebook or Twitter Ever Ban President Trump? (Will Oremus / Slate)
2. A Browser Extension That Shows You Your Filter Bubble (Drake Baer / New York Magazine)
3. Reddit Cracks Down on Abuse as CEO Apologizes for Trolling the Trolls (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
4. While We Weren’t Looking, Snapchat Revolutionized Social Networks (Farhad Manjoo / New York Times)
5. Politico Co-Founder’s New Media Startup is Eyeing $10,000 Subscriptions — Eventually (Jason Del Rey / Recode)
6. Publishers’ On-Again, Off-Again Affair with LinkedIn is Back On Again (Max Willens / Digiday)
The post Must Reads in Media & Technology: Dec. 1 appeared first on MediaShift.