Must Reads in Media & Technology: Nov. 4
Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The New York Times to Offer Open Access To NYTimes.com November 7-9 (New York Times)
2. What if Twitter’s Future is Becoming Facebook’s Live Media App? (Alexis Madrigal / Fusion)
3. Why Slack May Live to Regret Its Smarmy Letter to Microsoft (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Facebook Notes as an Alternate Online Publishing Tool (Lori Todd / NPR)
5. Do You Read a Lot of Local News? You’re More Likely to Be a Voter (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
6. Want to Know What Virtual Reality Might Become? Look to the Past (Steven JOhnson / New York Times)
The post Must Reads in Media & Technology: Nov. 4 appeared first on MediaShift.